Thursday 4 December 2008

A few words of introduction

If you are reading this, you are one of the people I decided to share this little corner of my life with.
It will be a rather intimate corner. Expect to find things you would not expect from me.

This blog will be mainly in English, because that's the only way to ensure all of you can read it. Besides, I often feel more comfortable writing in English than in Italian.
Expect, however, to see some posts you won't be able to understand. I offer my apologies, in advance.

Please don't link to this blog. If you know it exists, it's because I wanted you to.
Feel free, however, to share the whereabouts of this place with whoever you feel may be interested. I shall trust your judgement.

One of you will be asking herself a question while reading these lines. The answer is yes and no.
Yes, this blog would have never come into existence (or, well, resurreccted...hence the Take Two) without you.
No, this isn't just about you. It is about me, my life, the universe and everything.

Welcome all.